A major Consulting firm is looking for a Head, Research. The Head, Research will direct the development, execution, and analysis of customized research projects. The Head Research will lead the analysis and reporting on all of their projects, including report development, analysis and quality control. He/she will also be responsible for managing a team of research analysts to carry out periodic research to support all areas and economic sectors.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Masters degree required, PhD preferred (in business or social sciences)
- A minimum of 8 years total work experience
- 4 to 6 years of research experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and research software
- Superior academic background combined with practical experience preferably across diverse industries and sectors.
- Previous sector research experience a must
- Must be able to ‘translate’ theoretical to practical and ‘academic talk’ to everyday business language
- Superior writing skills – this is a deal breaker and will be tested.
- Accuracy and excruciating attention to detail a must, absence of which is a deal breaker.
- Collaborator – not a ‘lone ranger’