Are you under the perception that HR is not a strategic function and the department is a cost centre in contrast to the profit generating departments? Think again!
Remember the delay in finding a capable replacement for key roles on the exit of staff? The decline in your output on Fridays and Wednesdays? A lot of organizations are unable to measure the financial implications of wrong recruitment, learning curve, exit and absenteeism. HR Metrics is a diagnostic service, which puts a financial value to manpower planning and enables organizations better manage their expectations of HR and its performance.
This HCM intervention will support your corporate commitment to:
- Setting tangible and achievable goals and targets
- Identifying the most important drivers of your business that will enhance shareholder value over time
- Establishing accountability and corporate governance by establishing the connection between your people performance and organizational objectives as well as tracking results
- Determining competency levels and identifying inherent behaviour, culture and attitudes
- Diagnosing outcomes, by identifying potential business opportunities and determining the relevance of existing programmes