Phillips Consulting is well known in this field for developing leaders. The analogy to this feat is that of a successful sports team that consistently turns out world class players every year. This overall increase in knowledge and skill automatically increases the value of the whole firm, which is clearly visible in our approach to our assignments. We fine tune and bring the best out of those that are determined.
Business Strategy/ Executive Assistant to Chief Executive
Reporting Line Chief Executive
Core Working Relationship All members of staff and Chief Executive
Business Purpose/Objective To provide high level of support to the Chief Executive and staff.
- Upstream Development
- Understanding the fundamentals of the oil upstream business- inclusive but not limited to marginal fields, gas development, petroleum economics
- Develop other potential income streams
- NAPPIMS liaison.
- Fair understanding the trading process.
- Understand the fundamentals of trading of crude oil, retrieve petroleum product (AGO, DPK, BASEOIL, PMS)
- Ability to understand the global market
- Understand the interplay of geopolitics and oil supply and demand curve
- Understand operation processes that relates to freight, fendering/STS costs and discharge of vessels.
- Minimum of a Second-class upper degree in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering field
- MBA or other related Master’s Degree Qualification
- Certification in related field will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant computer software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- 3-4 years of experience in related role.