This International Standard applies the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” (PDCA) model to planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and continually improving the effectiveness of an organization’s Business Continuity Management (BCMS). BCMS is a holistic management methodology that identifies potential threats to an enterprise and the impacts to business operations those threats could cause if they occur. Business Continuity Management provides a framework for developing organizational resilience with the capability of an adequate response that secures the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-creating activities. BCMS emphasizes the importance of implementing and operating controls and measures for managing an organization’s overall capability to manage disruptive incidents.
Phillips Consulting provides business continuity management services that help organizations comprehend and prioritize threats to business with the international standard for business continuity. ISO 22301 stipulates requirements for a management structure to protect against, minimize the possibility of, and ensure the business recovers from, disruptive incidents.
Phillips Consulting helps by:
- Creating a fit-for-use plan to identify and minimize high business risks
- Training of emergency response teams on their roles and responsibilities during crisis
- Developing of the disaster recovery site; delivering a global technical solution that meets expectations all across the organization
- Assessing the potential problems that alter various operational infrastructures of the organization, including data center and work stations
- Estimating the monetary and business impacts (Business Impact Analysis) of probable incidents against fundamental business processes, applications, technologies as well as resources
- Maintaining the business continuity plan